Our monthly calendar is packed full of events. You can
attend four to five events a week or just a couple a month. It is completely up to you. Here are some of our current
activities. Our activities are held in and around the Mira Mesa (San Diego)/I-15 Corridor area.
* Craft days - Held monthly normally at a members home.
The host chooses a craft with help from the craft day representative. The host determines cost per member if any.
Activity cost (if there is one) is normally about $1 per child depending upon supplies needed for the craft.
* Park days - Several times a month at different parks in
the Mira Mesa and surrounding areas. During summer months park days might turn into beach/picnic days.
* Book club - Monthly discussions for moms who love to read.
Books are voted on by interested members.
* Fit and Fitness club - Periodically on calendar depending
on the wishes of the members. Normally walks are held at a local lake.
* Playgroups - Held at members homes. The host
can determine a time and a theme if they wish. Limits determined by host.
* Outings - On calendar at members request. Outings
include Sea World, the Zoo, Musuems, My Kids Clubhouse, Kidsville and more.
* Lunch Bunch - Members will meet at restaraunts once a month
* Moms night out - Monthly evening outing for moms only.
Outings chosen by interested members. Movie night, game night or dinner and drinks are some examples.
* Family parties - Every few months if not more. Could
be a birthday party, picnic or even a holiday party.
* Cooking Casual - A monthly get together to exchange recipes
and share food.
* Kids in the Kitchen - Periodically throughout the year as members volunteer to
host. This activity gets our children messy in the kitchen. Can be just decorating cookies or actually making
a dish. Host determines activity and price per child (if any).
Activites and programs are being changed and added as the needs of our members
change. We are always looking for new ideas.